Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rumor Central... Janet Jackson was in the hospital for clenbuterol abuse

christopher2100 said:
I dont see how running clen for three days can yeild any results............

im sorry for the confusion. no, i ran clen for two months, using the two week on, two week off method, and the highest dosage i used was 80mcgs, and i only kept that up for three days every four weeks. thats what i meant to say. i took legal supplements in the two weeks off.

I saw clen in the list of items Britney Spears was taking too. They said it was for Asma! LOL.
I just saw Janet on Larry King. Looks like nobody told her about taurine. She was looking a bit sloppy.

I read the CNNSI article and a famous DR who did not want his name used said "if you are 40 and in Hollywood you are taking GH"
Thats crazy. Its more prevalent in the normal population then in sports!

slat1 said:
I read the CNNSI article and a famous DR who did not want his name used said "if you are 40 and in Hollywood you are taking GH"
Thats crazy. Its more prevalent in the normal population then in sports!
Good. Maybe at some point it will become accepted and then people can become educated on how to properly use them.

all that pressure to be hot in hollywood...especially music. its a surprise that janet jackson uses something to enhance her looks? look at that face...its no longer human with all that work she has done.

Var + Clen is the notorious playmate or fotoshoot stack

clen is a joke in term of the results versus sides

8and20 said:
sounds like there is an opening for aas guru to the stars......shit i want that job

Just think how many of us could have been Greg Anderson. Didnt he have Bonds do like winny for his first cycle and he ended up getting injured. Shit I would have Bonds over 800 home runs.

Top Bottom