Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ron Borges predicts the N.O. Saints will win the Super Bowl

You like to see a team at least show heart in a meaningless game....I don't think Grossman is good enough to just turn it on and then turn it off! The Eagles really impressed me with the heart they played with even after the game became meaningless b/c Dallas won

4everhung said:
I'm not ruling the bears out
I was drinking and looked at the TV and it was green bay23chicago0
do I need to be sober?
yeah,yeah the game was "meaningless"
new england played a "meaningless" game and scored 40 points
naw you are right
New england I think is the single biggest threat in the playoffs in any conference.
like I said, Grossman needs to realzie to give his team the best chance to win all he has to do is NOT lose the game for them singlehandedly. I dont care how good a defense is(though the bears D is beat up without Tommie Harris, Mike Brown, Tillman, Todd Johnson, ect...). Its hard to overcome 4 turnovers and 0 offensive production in a half.

4everhung said:
I'm not ruling the bears out
I was drinking and looked at the TV and it was green bay23chicago0
do I need to be sober?
yeah,yeah the game was "meaningless"
new england played a "meaningless" game and scored 40 points

that's what i'm saying

grossman threw 3 INT's against a defense that should have been sliced

and fumbled once (in a meaningless game)

for what it's worth, i don't believe in meaningless games...i'd rather win and go 3-13 than lose to get the top draft pic...momentum, pride and confidence go further than a top draft pic in the longrun. Look at the 49ers, Rams and Steelers....all of them played hard week 17...and for "nothing."

Now the Bears are hanging their heads with a shadow of a doubt...especially with their QB situation. More pressure is on the defense and running game.

Top Bottom