Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESPN just predicted that Jeremy Shockey will be a N.O. Saint by this time next week!

GUARDIAN said:
i hate him. he is such a smug prick.

friend of mine was his GF's roomate at UM.

said he was actually a dork and just a really nice, sweet guy. She also said he never really got many girls lol. used to be really shy etc..pretty much until he got drafted. then he became kinda "big"

he's been very injury prone and has not produced much the last couple of seasons. you can have him. i'm sure that'll fix your swiss cheese defense by getting more offense lol

looks r deceiving then. he sure seems like it on tv. i could believe he was a shy boy at UM and then the NFL money and fame got to him.

calveless wonder said:

said he was actually a dork and just a really nice, sweet guy. She also said he never really got many girls lol. used to be really shy etc..pretty much until he got drafted. then he became kinda "big"

he's been very injury prone and has not produced much the last couple of seasons. you can have him. i'm sure that'll fix your swiss cheese defense by getting more offense lol

Re: ESPN just predicted that Jeremy Shockey will be a N.O. Saint by this time next we

calveless wonder said:

bwahahaha

I wonder if Seattle is going to toss an offer on the table. We still need a TE and he'd fit our offense. Is the NO deal a sure thing or is NY waiting for a better offer?

dirty~d~ said:
I wonder if Seattle is going to toss an offer on the table. We still need a TE and he'd fit our offense. Is the NO deal a sure thing or is NY waiting for a better offer?

they want the best offer they can get

Top Bottom