Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rider, Fhg43, Triguy..... T3 questions

decagod

Hey endurance Guys
I am thinking of adding t3 to my clen stack for early season weight loss,any ideas on dosage and length of time etc?
Merry Christmas DG

hey man, if you are doing heavy endurance training i think tapering up to 25mcg/day of T3 is all you'll need to really get some serious fat loss benefit. I think if you take a ton like our body building friends it'll be way too catabolic, that is if you are doing alot of endurance training. take a few days to taper up to 25mcg and a few days back down again and id use like a 20 day cycle orsomething if its your first time, good luck

Well originally I was just going to go up to 25 then 50, but some informed guys said try going up to 100...I'm gonna see about that though.

FHG

My T3/Clen cycle

Here is the T3/Clen cycle I'm running:

T3:
Day 1-2 12.5mcg
Day 3-4 25mcg
Day 5-6 37.5mcg
Day 7-8 50mcg
Day 9-16 75mcg
Day 17-19 50mcg
Day 20-22 37.5mcg
Day 23-25 25mcg
Day 26-28 12.5mcg

T3 NOTES: Even though many say not to step down T3 dose some have suggested that you should so...I'm gonna try that to be safe...or if I get solid info I'll run 75mcg to the end of cycle ?????

Clen:
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

CLEN NOTES: On the weekend I cut the dose in half so I can rest post training rides (these rides tend to be 100+ miles and post ride I like to nap). And I hate that strung out feeling I get from stimualnats like ECA, ephedra, and clen so half dose allows me to feel normal and sleep. Yeah, don't take clen much after 1pm or you'll have major problems sleeping!!

Below is a link to my thread at CEM.com-I ma keeping my cycle journal there.

CuttingEdgeMuscle.com FHG T3/Clen thread

FHG

I just got done the same Clen cycle FHG posted, and yah FHG is right.. you dont recover for shit on that stuff. I took 2 doses a day so when I was on 100mcg I took 60mcg before training and 40 after, and for the first week my HR was through the roof and I wasent recovering as well as I normally would have. I finished up with the clen and jumped right into the same T3 cycle FHG outlined above, ive been on it 3 days and they have probably been the worst training days ive ever had! im not sure if it was from coming off the clen or starting the T3 or both but fuck i felt like ass, I havent been using an ECA stack like most people recomend but to get my ass home from training id have to stop and put down a few redbulls or whatever cheap stimulants you can get in a gas station. So be careful, and time out your cycles. You will definitly lose weight but you probably wont feel so hot. alright, keep us all posted. good luck
rider

I concur , same here , I rode after taking my clen dose and wondered If I was going to live after the ride ..HR was scary high and I felt like shit.....wont take that before a ride again!....started T3 been on for 10 days ..lost 9 pounds but dont feel great riding...anybody heard from fhg43? he seems to have vanished from both boards! hope hes OK

I'm still here, just been real busy. Riding has been going well. After finishing clen went to NYC and...well...not really loosing much weight (don't have much I can loose), but getting skinny. The only thing I can think of is that I am retaining or adding some musle and loosing fat. But rider will attest- I am already pretty light for my size and loosing a few lbs of fat is probably all that will happen. I do eat a high protein diet (25%) so that maybe preventing muscle loss-which could be why my weight isn't dropping much.

I have been spending a lot of time over at CuttingEdgeMuscle.com. I'll try and post more stuff here since you guys are still here.

FHG

Hey fhg43
I checked out your post on cutting edge muscle , glad to see it worked out for you, I am down by 14 pounds now and stoked!

I used IP T3 which seemed to work just fine, just finished two weeks on clen and switched to ECA for two more weeks whilst still running around 80-120 T3 , which I will keep running for three or four more weeks (6 weeks total) depending on if I start to see too much muscle loss ( i needed to lose some!).

Will kick the clen back in for two more weeks (IP as well,strong stuff!!) to see If I can get to my goal weight ,

keep me posted as you come down fro the T3 as to if you regain any weight or any other noticeable sides
DGfhg43

good god thats alot of t3 for a long time that should definitly strip some muscle off you. be careful about running that much for that long, thyroid recovery might be a bitch when you get off. keep us posted. rider

Top Bottom