Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Replace kObe with Jordon in this series....

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
And LOL @ the newbs who think MJ was the only player on the Bulls teams that won 6 titles...

heavy_duty said:
1-Man can not win against a great TEAM!
The Celtics of old were team players and I hated them because I was a Sixers fan but you had to respect their heart, dedication and the way they worked as a unit.

I hate team sports that rely on selfish "franchise" players.

ps. not saying MJ was selfish either.

who do you suggest competed with MJ?

gjohnson5 said:
And LOL @ the newbs who think MJ was the only player on the Bulls teams that won 6 titles...

Once again basketball is a TEAM sport
I terms of one-on-one basketball I would say

Clyde Drexler
Penny Hardaway (before the knee injuries)
Grant Hill (also before the knee Injuries)
Paul Pierce
Scottie Pippen
OOOh My God , there's this video of AI just Abusing MJ off the dribble

Also I forgot the John Starks left handed dunk in MJ's face...

If I have time I'll post video as memory refreshers because MJ is not a one man team and never was

the_alcatraz said:
who do you suggest competed with MJ?

I watched too many Jordon games and while the rest of the country liked it I hated it cuz I was a knicks fan. He was like kobe, just a little bit better dfensivley and he didn't disappear like Kobe seems to during the game. Their games are shockingly similar, with Jordon being better at driving and Kobe having more range on his jumper.
Kobe is a great competitor, just not the leader Mike is. Remember Jordon had Luc longley, bill cartwright types in the middle as well.

lartinos said:
I watched too many Jordon games and while the rest of the country liked it I hated it cuz I was a knicks fan. He was like kobe, just a little bit better dfensivley and he didn't disappear like Kobe seems to during the game. Their games are shockingly similar, with Jordon being better at driving and Kobe having more range on his jumper.
Kobe is a great competitor, just not the leader Mike is. Remember Jordon had Luc longley, bill cartwright types in the middle as well.

lmao. yeah, those guys were terrible!

i hated the bulls. they cost the knicks a couple of championships at least

that jordan, rodman, pippen tandem especially was just too hard to beat.
i HATED the spurs when they made that trade to chicago. fuckin morons

Top Bottom