Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember all those fools who throught Reggie Bush was an every down back, lol

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
I also remember when people were saying houston made one of the biggest bust picks ever....by passing on vince young and reggie bush for mario williams

If i were the houston GM i'd be sticking up a middle finger to every "expert"

well wish i could disagree with yall but i cant. yall are correct. he has all the talent in the fucking world but hes a pussy! leon washington runs hard. reggies a bitch. who knows maybe he will come out this year...(probably not) and lartinos... hes our number 1 back with pierre thomas and mike bell as back ups. yall need to watch out for mike bell. he runs hard as hell and he will steal reggies job without a doubt. fuck reggie

yeh, the bushmeister is turning out to be a huge disappointment.... :whatever:

Your a fag you even have an alter that posts here as a fag. Miplank=Pick3

Why drag me into it WeakMo?

Besides, even though Reggie is cuming off of one his worse performances ever, I'd still woodn't consider him a bust.

No matter where he lines up it keeps teh defenses honest.

You always have to account for him.

Last edited:
darren sproles baby!!!!!!!!

As a chargers fan, i was dissapointed to see michael turner go. Anyone who watched the kid play in san diego knows how good he really is . He won me my fantasy league last year.

Sproles is also quite a good back. I think he'd be great as an every down back

haha you all are dumbfucks, way to say that an NFL player "sucks", hes in the fuckin NFL for one, yea fantasy sports wise he probably isnt that good but hes an athlete in a half, has a hella hot girl, drives a sick ass car, has a sick ass house, and could outbench any of you

but knot you tho, right?

haha you all are dumbfucks, way to say that an NFL player "sucks", hes in the fuckin NFL for one, yea fantasy sports wise he probably isnt that good but hes an athlete in a half, has a hella hot girl, drives a sick ass car, has a sick ass house, and could outbench any of you
i'm pretty sure they meant he sucks comparitively to other NFL RB's. Not to themselves bro... and i'm sure lots of people on this board can outbench him. but i digress

Top Bottom