Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fairenheit 9/11

Michael Moore is good because of the attention he brings... For a logical, coherent attack on the right and US foreign policy and bush read Noam Chomsky, really.

I always hear a lot of people hatin' on Chomsky, and very few arguing with him.

LMAO...Hitchens does this to everyone. He even bashed mother teresa.

monsterstud said:
As Code said, Hezbollah endorses the movie. Micheal Moore likes to take a big crap on the US any time he gets the chance. I guess you like that too.

Of course, everybody who likes Michael Moore is an America hating terrorist.

I somehow thought that the US army was supposed to defend America. Bush seems to think the army is his personal bitch that he can use for whatever he wants.

I'm glad we don't leave the heavy thinking to you.

Can you explain how Bush is using the US Armed Forces as his personal bitch?
I mean, I could understand if you said this about Cheney, his company is the ONLY company to provide the services required to repair and maintain oil fields.

MAX 300 said:
I somehow thought that the US army was supposed to defend America. Bush seems to think the army is his personal bitch that he can use for whatever he wants.

MAX 300 said:
Of course, everybody who likes Michael Moore is an America hating terrorist.

Exactly the thoughts I would expect from a Moore fan. Party on.

Hitchens is the man. His criticism of Mother Theresa was right on. And he is an excellent writer too.

Robert Jan,

Chomsky's comments on the government's use of the media in 'Manufacturing Consent' was so accurate that he has been banished from any forums where his voice could be heard.

I don't like his views but that book remains one of the best ever written.

he doesnt cause a stir everyone knows he is so full of crap no one even thinks twice to recongnize this as truth unless they are really stupid. everything this fat tub puts out is false and is so boring that i would rather watch paint dry...everything the libs are doing is just dull and boring i mean how many times do we have to watch a anti-war protest

Top Bottom