Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember all those fools who throught Reggie Bush was an every down back, lol

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
L

lartinos

What is he third string now, lol.
He is like a shitty version of Leon Washington for a ridiculous amount of money. I said this a million times and some of you fools argued with me. Wasn't even like I felt I was going out on a limb though. Everyone was saying it, but some people couldn't deal with it I guess. Here are his stats from last week. 2 yds per carry when Bell was running all over the place. Yeah, great 5 catches out of the backfield. Woohoo
Reggie Bush: Career Stats

I will have to agree with you Lart. Reggie Bush is a fucking joke, except for that fine white ass he has been hitting he is a major Fail.

ai thought you only liked dudes strongmo. see my sig for details
You fucking tell lies man you fixed that shit. You said Hey Srongbow and that s when I said yea, ass wipe. When you asked me that 2nd grade bull shit about the fucking bus full of fags. I said I would sit on my ass and keep my mouth shut, if ever I was on a bus full of fags. You lie and you know it.

Top Bottom