Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remeber that bullshit line about fighting them over there...

fistfullofsteel said:
:finger: Nobody makes fun of the Garden State but us Garden Staters

yeah,really....

and those terrorists were in south jersey. that's like another country practically...full of bumblefucks and cows

north jersey is were all the rich people and mafia members live. don't f with us

Bin Laden is running a Ali Baba franchise in cherry hill.

LOL

I am telling ya... I gotta start that thread. There is NO COMPARISON to the peeps in Texas.

Why is that? I'm sure people are nicer, but other than that what's so much better about texas? Just curious. I have a good friend that was from texas and now lives here, he loved it out there, but makes alot more $$$ here

seaking420 said:
Why is that? I'm sure people are nicer, but other than that what's so much better about texas? Just curious. I have a good friend that was from texas and now lives here, he loved it out there, but makes alot more $$$ here

Your friend obviously isnt in oil and gas. :)

How bout for starters we got a home here that you couldnt BEGIN to touch in Jersey for 1 mill and half...

And the little things like I got pulled over by two cops, the first one walked away laughing (I was doing 55 in a 20) and said, "Here's a gimme ma'am. Welcome to Texas, just slow down." the second cop actually apologized for HAVING to give me a ticket (I was doing 47 in a 30). He also showed me what to do so that I dont get points on my license for it.

ALL THE COPS IN JERSEY ARE POWER-TRIPPIN ASSHOLES.

In Texas, either their dicks work well so consequently they dont feel the need to try to make women cry or they are just genuinely nicer because THEY KNOW they are the law, so there is no need to powertrip.

BIKINIMOM said:
Darlin, my husband is an oil and gas man... We dine with the snakes on a regular basis. Trust me when I tell you that I am well aware. :qt: "The Christians" are by far, the most notorious. ;)

vs (quote by wmdmom)

"but then again, there a wholelotta Texans who dont seem to be much brighter. However, they are a whole lot nicer and well-mannered. "

ok

Top Bottom