Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher

Who is the Better Middle LineBacker

• Brian Urlacher

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Ray Lewis

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
stupidest thread ever.

ray lewis is greatness. urlacher has a lot to prove before he can be compared. he hasn't done shit all season. urlacher has missed tackles, assignments, and now he claims he needs a break???? cuz of an ailing back.
ray lewis played the first game of the season with one arm functioning the other one was dangling at his side and he was still the best player on that defense.

and how the hell is ray lewis slowing down, he in the best shape ever. and the ravens have the 4th hardest schedule in the nfl.

this comparison is weak.

like comparing jordan to pippen.

zach thomas is a better middle backer than urlacher.

T-Matt said:
Urlacher is THE most overrated player in the league.. The only time I get him is on Madden b/c he's 88 speed.. lol.. He will get his ass handed to him against a power running team like San Diego, Kansas City, Baltimore..

Did you even see the Bears against the Chargers and Chiefs?? Urlacher was all over and LT and Johnson didn't do shit. They were some of the lowest yard per carry backs in the NFL after playing the Bears. Urlacher is also in a conservative spot for his defense in pass coverage, which makes him seem less "dominant". He drops back 10-15 yards and must come up to keep the checkdown from getting YAC. He is ALWAYS around the ball, leading team in tackles and INTs and having 5 sacks, and isn't afraid to take on a blocker to allow Lance or Hunter to fill in and tackle. Hes the best in the NFL right now, but Singletary is the best ever no doubt.

LOL, Ray is much better than Brian. Brian has neck issues, back issues, contract issues. Ray just goes out and drops people on their asses day in and day out, plus hes one of the most vocal leaders in the league. I can see people in the locker room walking away from Brian, I cant see anyone walking away from Ray Ray if hes talking lol.

-Legacy

Of course they wouldn't. Ray has already been involved with two people who ended up dead. Although I don't believe he was the one who stabbed the two, it shows what kind of people he has hung around.
And what player doesn't have some health issues. It obviously didn't hurt his play at the end of the season. He still led the team in tackles and tied for tops in INTs. Ray is/was a great player, I just don't believe he's as good overall.

No comparison, Ray is much better and even though urlacher is in his prime, Ray is in unreal shape this yr, look for a huge season out of him!

I voted for Urlacher BUT he couldn't hold Ray's jock strap in his prime. Lewis is an animal...

Top Bottom