Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rams By 30

havoc said:
Rams win 2 - 0.
They get a safety in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter. Most of the sets are 3 and out for each team. 2 - 0 Rams win. peace

Think I'm wrong, I'll bet $40,000, any takers?

u lose big man.

Whichever team he goes to will be VASTLY improved. Just about every team that needs a QB, and could afford him, is already very good. Reference: Baltimore, Chicago, TB and even a team that currently sucks that could afford him would be great with him...Dallas. Hook Bledsoe up with a pretty good o-line, and two wide receivers with world class speed in Galloway and Ismail and there will be touchdowns. Who is the running-back down in Dallas?

NateDogg

Laughs @TheGame

You, Miss Cleo and that guy from Crossing Over should become Bookies in Vegas!

:)

Some guy named Emmit Smith is the RB there...some no namer,lol. I'm hoping that you forgot since it's so obvious. :D

hoeycow said:
Some guy named Emmit Smith is the RB there...some no namer,lol. I'm hoping that you forgot since it's so obvious. :D

Yup, totally slipped my mind, imagine that though, Bledsoe and Smith, along with Galloway and Ismail? That is pretty f'd up!

ND

That is a scary thought. Bledsoe has a lot of years left and the Cowboy D is pretty solid. If they draft good and get a good O lineman and maybe a 3rd reciever they could be alright. I love the old school traditional teams being at the top where they belong so it would be great to see them compete again.

Top Bottom