Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rams By 30

Re: Re: Rams By 30

NateDogg said:

Yeah, that's probable, considering that, while Warner had his best game, yardage wise, of the season, the Rams won by a grand total of one touchdown last time they played the Pats. :rolleyes:

NateDogg

Different game on turf, indoors. Turf = track meet. Rams = track team.

I don't live in Tennessee dumbass. And my favorite team is THE FUCKING RAMS BABY! I LOVE THEM FUCKING RAMS! Faulk will have 250 yards total offense, Warner 400 yards via the airwaves.
7-0 Rams with 13:25 to go in first quarter.

Tennessee? Where did ya get that loser?

TOUCHDOWN ISAAC BRUCE!~

Re: ...

TheGame2001 said:
I don't live in Tennessee dumbass. And my favorite team is THE FUCKING RAMS BABY! I LOVE THEM FUCKING RAMS! Faulk will have 250 yards total offense, Warner 400 yards via the airwaves.
7-0 Rams with 13:25 to go in first quarter.

Tennessee? Where did ya get that loser?

TOUCHDOWN ISAAC BRUCE!~

The Herpes are dementing your mind.

TheGame2001 said:
Oh the odds makers have the perfect setup! Rams struggle past the lowly eagles, all the betters thinking i'll TAKE the 14 and the Pats in the superbowl.

Oh woe is me, shall be a gamblers hangover come a week from today as the RAMS smoke the PATRIOTS by a minimum of 30. RAMS to hit 50 in this game.......oh its going to be another SUPERBOWL BLOWOUT BABY!!!!!

BTW, LMAO @ TheGame

Wow... bet you never saw the Pat's by three did you?

I didn't see it coming either... but hey... being a lawyer myself... I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the defensive backfield of the Pats... with a guy like LAWYER Malloey and Ty LAW... you can't go wrong!! :)

C

dgreenhill said:
If the Pats can keep the rams close at half-time Im gonna have to give the nod to the Pats.

This year the defensive adjustments at half-time have been phenominal.

Also, if Warner takes a hit on those bad ribs it can be a huge factor as well.

Very nice call dgreenhill

Top Bottom