Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rams By 30

TheGame2001

Oh the odds makers have the perfect setup! Rams struggle past the lowly eagles, all the betters thinking i'll TAKE the 14 and the Pats in the superbowl.

Oh woe is me, shall be a gamblers hangover come a week from today as the RAMS smoke the PATRIOTS by a minimum of 30. RAMS to hit 50 in this game.......oh its going to be another SUPERBOWL BLOWOUT BABY!!!!!

Rams win 2 - 0.
They get a safety in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter. Most of the sets are 3 and out for each team. 2 - 0 Rams win. peace

Think I'm wrong, I'll bet $40,000, any takers?

TheGame2001 said:
Oh the odds makers have the perfect setup! Rams struggle past the lowly eagles, all the betters thinking i'll TAKE the 14 and the Pats in the superbowl.

Oh woe is me, shall be a gamblers hangover come a week from today as the RAMS smoke the PATRIOTS by a minimum of 30. RAMS to hit 50 in this game.......oh its going to be another SUPERBOWL BLOWOUT BABY!!!!!

I will take that bet Game.. Gimme 30 and the Patriots. You have to be right considering your call about the Steelers blowing away the pats...ROTFLMFAO @ You.. :wavey:

49-10 Rams.

Is that your prediction Game?

Your record hasn't been so hot. Not that mine has been any better. :)

TheGame2001 said:

Yeah, that's probable, considering that, while Warner had his best game, yardage wise, of the season, the Rams won by a grand total of one touchdown last time they played the Pats. :rolleyes:

NateDogg

Pats win 23-21

You are one of the doubters, the Pats will pull through yet again 14 Points is a GIFT..........I will be all over that

pats and the under

Re: Sunday

TheGame2001 said:
Sunday is DOOMSDAY for the PATTIES
If they start Brady instead of Bledsoe, the Pats may not even score.

Considering you live in Tennesse and you team wasn't even over.500% this year, You should just shut the fuck up. :die: :wavey:

Top Bottom