Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders Fans=Ghetto Hooligans

BigRedCat

I saw a bunch of Raiders fans hassling the checkout girl at the grocery store because they had no ID to buy beer. She had to call the manager and then he was gonna call the cops. Damn hooligans! People in San Diego are all worried the Raiders fans will riot or something. Especially when the Bucs kick there ass!

BigRedCat said:
I saw a bunch of Raiders fans hassling the checkout girl at the grocery store because they had no ID to buy beer. She had to call the manager and then he was gonna call the cops. Damn hooligans! People in San Diego are all worried the Raiders fans will riot or something. Especially when the Bucs kick there ass!

Why are they afriad of the Raider's fans rioting? Just because of those riots in LA years ago where they beat the truck driver? Or because of the riot that was started when the Raiders won the AFC championship?

I think it's really funny when fans start shit like that... as if they had something to do with the teams win or something.

Maybe they should just have some of those fighter planes that will be patrolling the skies drop some NAPALM on those fuckers on the ground. They want a fire... give 'em a fuckin' fire!

Next to the Philly Egal's fans, the Raider's fans are the biggest bunch of dirtbags. Ok most of them. B-fold is a Raiders fan and he is one of the nicest person on this board. We have a lot of Raiders fans in NJ and they are civil as barbarians.

Add to the mix a bunch of drunken Tampa fans and you have some fight ready to happen! Tampa fans are rapid too. Raiders fans are dirtbags though. I know a guy who works at Seau's in San Diego and whenever there is a Raiders game they try to get out of work early because Raiders fans dont tip for shit.

Top Bottom