Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders Are Going To The Superbowl!!!!!

I'm going to refrain from making any picks, as my average seems to be sucking this year. I like both teams however, and am looking forward to a good super bowl this year.

Mysterio said:
OH HELL YEA!!!! I told you guys they were going to superbowl and will be the champs this year....now where are all those anti-Raider fans at now? Show yourself!

:)

Here I am!! :D
My preseason prediction was that the Raiders would finish 11-5 (as seen in "the biggest thread in elite history"). I didn't think that was enough to win home-field or even the division for that matter, but son of a bitch, the AFC was inconsistent this year.

I'll be cheering for the Bucs louder than most of their fans at the stadium this Sunday.

And on 2nd thought I'll be wearing a Davis jersey since he was the MVP at the last SB held here.

u4ik_RAGE said:

Here I am!! :D
My preseason prediction was that the Raiders would finish 11-5 (as seen in "the biggest thread in elite history"). I didn't think that was enough to win home-field or even the division for that matter, but son of a bitch, the AFC was inconsistent this year.

I'll be cheering for the Bucs louder than most of their fans at the stadium this Sunday.

And on 2nd thought I'll be wearing a Davis jersey since he was the MVP at the last SB held here.

There you are you weasel! U4 don't think I forgot are talk about on the the biggest thread...you know and I know Raiders are taking it!!!

Mysterio said:

There you are you weasel! U4 don't think I forgot are talk about on the the biggest thread...you know and I know Raiders are taking it!!!

Weasel? Huh?! All I said was the Raiders would finish 11-5 tops, when you said they would go undefeated (I know, nobody really means it when they say their NFL team will go undefeated).

Top Bottom