Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders Are Going To The Superbowl!!!!!

Darktooth said:

Because, the Raiders as the team that stands now, won't last too long... All those vets, who have dedicated their whole lives to football, deserve the ring. Same with all the younger guys as well...

We'll see though... There's just something about the Raiders that gives me the sense that they deserve it more...

In 27 years of franchise history, the BUCS have never been to the league championship.

First time for everthing. The bucs deserve it.

Hey man, you never answered my ? about the Zodiac gimmick.

Well, I'm officially a Bucs fan this week and will be sportin' a McCaffrey jersey at the Q in sunny San Diego.

Seriously, enough talk about who deserves it. The team with more points at the end deserves it. It's not measured by who's the oldest, who has the most pro-bowlers who haven't been there or who bitches and moans the most (Tim Brown), but instead it'll be measured by which team plays bigger and makes the plays.

Darktooth said:

All those vets, who have dedicated their whole lives to football, deserve the ring. Same with all the younger guys as well...

As opposed to the Bucs, in which case this football thing is just a hobby, or a side gig. Their main dedication is devoted to stamp collecting and Saturday night bingo.

Silver...Black...

This Raiders fan has endured a lot of pain for the past 20 years watching the game with my father...from good to horrible...to decent to horrible...to now. I don't care if they are 12-0...they are still my team and I will wear my hats and jacket...ALWAYS! This ain't no bandwagon...

If everyone can stay out of jail and be somewhat healthy...we can win.

B True

You know who isn't going to the Superbowl? THE IGGLES!!! LOL!!!

Yes,
My City of Birth has its Darkside. Poverty, Corruption, Bay area slums.

My team of Choice has been Down, Moved to L.A., and Scorned for playing dirty.

But, as a True ALL WEATHER Raiders Fan, I am most proud today to call myself an OAKLAND NATIVE and a true Life Time Fan of the Silver and Black...

Just goes to show you that being Older does not mean
you can't contribute in this world of Young Whippersnappers.

Good Luck fellas....

Top Bottom