Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions from Beginner

IVFB

Hey all,

I'm a college football player, 6'3" 230lb at 15% body fat. I am not a bodybuilder, if anything our program would be closest to a powerlifter's, although I do add on to our team lifts with supplemental lifts for hypertrophy to keep my weight up and to satisfy body image.

I am very focused in diet and training. I lift with proper form and eat as well as I can using my fitness pal to calculate calories and watch my macronutrients ratios.

Anyways, I've been looking into performance enhancers for a while and get mixed reviews on nearly everything. We were just drug tested this fall so the chances we are going to be tested any time soon is slim and the players selected are random. That being said I don't want anything that would provide suspiciously dramatic results and I want such safety as possible.

Any suggestions on what to research for beginners would be greatly appreciated. Peptides seem attractive, have given thought to trying ipamorelin with cjc 1295 w/o DAC.

Thanks in advance.

Peps aren't a bad idea for you since they won't effect your test serum levels, but they will elevate igf levels. Not sure if they check that...

Sarms aren't a bad choice either. They won't show up on a hormone panel. LGD-4033, S4, and GW would be an awesome combo for you. You'll put on a lot of lean mass, add strength, and increase your endurance. You'll also drop bf with the stack. Run it 8-12 weeks. During pct, use ostarine to maintain your gains but they're easily keepable either way. Just go to sarms1.com to pick up your stuff. It's high quality and they're having a buy two get one sale on the sarms. The best results would come from stacking peptides and sarms

1-10 LGD-4033 10mg+ ED
1-10 S4 50mg ED
1-10 GW 20mg ED
1-10 GHRP-2 100mcg 3x ED
1-10 Mod GRF 100mcg 3x ED
1-10 Liquidex

PCT
HCGenerate or Unleashed
Ostarine 25mg ED
GHRP-2 100mcg 3x ED
Mod GRF 100mcg 3x ED

Hey all,

I'm a college football player, 6'3" 230lb at 15% body fat. I am not a bodybuilder, if anything our program would be closest to a powerlifter's, although I do add on to our team lifts with supplemental lifts for hypertrophy to keep my weight up and to satisfy body image.

I am very focused in diet and training. I lift with proper form and eat as well as I can using my fitness pal to calculate calories and watch my macronutrients ratios.

Anyways, I've been looking into performance enhancers for a while and get mixed reviews on nearly everything. We were just drug tested this fall so the chances we are going to be tested any time soon is slim and the players selected are random. That being said I don't want anything that would provide suspiciously dramatic results and I want such safety as possible.

Any suggestions on what to research for beginners would be greatly appreciated. Peptides seem attractive, have given thought to trying ipamorelin with cjc 1295 w/o DAC.

Thanks in advance.

Peptides definitely couldn't hurt, I would avoid steroids though. Save those for if you go pro.

There's an old saying:
If you need to take steroids to make it on the varsity team in high school, you won't make it in college.

If you need steroids to make it in college, you won't make it to the pros.

However those rare few that make it all the way to the pros without them and then start using them, those are your superstars.

Shoot me a private message and I'll help you out

Peptides definitely couldn't hurt, I would avoid steroids though. Save those for if you go pro.

There's an old saying:
If you need to take steroids to make it on the varsity team in high school, you won't make it in college.

If you need steroids to make it in college, you won't make it to the pros.

However those rare few that make it all the way to the pros without them and then start using them, those are your superstars.

Shoot me a private message and I'll help you out

ah BS.

you know of many pro's and even college guys run stuff....?? a lot more than you think. Mainly short esters and GH.

they have been talking about testing for GH in the pro's in recent years, which the players union has shot down, but its getting to a point where they may not be able to do anything about it soon.

how else do you think these monsters recover from all the injury all the time in such short amounts of time.????

find out what they test for OP, more than likely you will be okay with sarms since they are still so new. Peptides will be nice as well, but you will have to use them many times a day and for long periods of time....(whole season +) to get good solid benefits and results.

if you can use peptides hit up sarms one sale right now and get a few bottles of osta....(3) and run it @ 25mg for 10-12wks. you can use tes booster supplements for pct as well.

GL

ah BS.

you know of many pro's and even college guys run stuff....?? a lot more than you think. Mainly short esters and GH.

they have been talking about testing for GH in the pro's in recent years, which the players union has shot down, but its getting to a point where they may not be able to do anything about it soon.

how else do you think these monsters recover from all the injury all the time in such short amounts of time.????

find out what they test for OP, more than likely you will be okay with sarms since they are still so new. Peptides will be nice as well, but you will have to use them many times a day and for long periods of time....(whole season +) to get good solid benefits and results.

if you can use peptides hit up sarms one sale right now and get a few bottles of osta....(3) and run it @ 25mg for 10-12wks. you can use tes booster supplements for pct as well.

GL

I'm not denying that they use it, did I ever say that? I'm saying those that are truly great like the Jerry Rices, Emit Smiths, Barry Sanders ect. got to the pros without it and then started using when they made it to the pros. I think professional athletes absolutely without a doubt should be allowed to use performance enhancement drugs, however those that truly became legends worked their way to the pros without the use of steroids and only used them when they became pros.

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

My suggestion is trying SARMS like cardarine (gw-501516) from sarms1 along with some ostarine (mk-2866). You can do a full 8 week run and get great results. You're not going to be tested for cardarine (GW) so nothing to worry about.

SARMS are the perfect way to get started and they have so many qualities that someone like you can utilize... Here is a strong layout for you...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom