Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Equipoise...

• Thread starter Thread starter ShowKidd
  • Start date Start date
enacer420nj said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is chemically similar to Dianabol - methandrostenolone - if im correct. EQ should be run at around 600mg/wk for about 15 for really nice gains...stack it with some test, great bulker...my last cycle was testosterone enanthate 250 and EQ600 for about 16 weeks... How tall are you

You are correct. EQ is the same as d.bol without the 17aa process.

He is mistaken most likely.

when i read the profile it said it was designed to be like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - but ended up being similar to test. but i apologize because i didn't read th whole article, a few paragraphs down he says it is more similar to Deca.

Equipoise was actually created while attempting to make a product which would be be a long acting injectable Dianabol - methandrostenolone - (Methandrostenolone). What was actually created was a product which, in the real world acts nothing like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , despite it´s similarity to it chemically. A simple way to think of Equipoise, chemically at least, is simply as Dianabol without the 17-alpha-methyl group (that´s the thing which makes D-bol able to be ingested orally and not be destroyed by your liver). However, having had first hand experience with both Equipoise as well as D-bol, I can tell you that the results from each are vastly different.

To make Equipoise, a double bond was added between carbon atoms 1 and 2 of the Steran Nucleus of Testosterone. What does this mean? Well, first of all, since Equipoise was created by one simple modification in the testosterone molecule, you could rightly suspect that it shares many similarities with it. Equipoise is just as anabolic as testosterone (as you can tell by its anabolic rating above), but only half as androgenic. Those ratings can be quite deceiving though, as I don´t know anyone who would claim that you can gain as much weight on Equipoise as you can gain on an equal amount of testosterone (even though strength gains from the two compounds are very similar).

Top Bottom