Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pumped... Going to the Cardinals Game today with my daughter :) Yeah! A group of friends have a box... oh this is gonna be awesome.

InquisitivePsyche said:
You tell us you are REALLY picky, so how did you stumble across your soon to be ex wife??

Oh... picky for JH1 all leads to physical, outer beauty. Lesbo tedancies have played a major part of my attraction as well.

Obviously my screening skills for more delecate personality matters has been greatly lacking. If one were to search back on my threads from 2003, it would be clear that Jh1 has a tendancy to attract / be attracted to some pretty crazy broads. This isn't the first time my life has been flipped due to my choice in wimmins.

jh1 said:
Oh... picky for JH1 all leads to physical, outer beauty. Lesbo tedancies have played a major part of my attraction as well.

Obviously my screening skills for more delecate personality matters has been greatly lacking. If one were to search back on my threads from 2003, it would be clear that Jh1 has a tendancy to attract / be attracted to some pretty crazy broads. This isn't the first time my life has been flipped due to my choice in wimmins.

I could've easily described you exactly like that...

What attacts you to ones personality... Obviously the girl is a beauty... What do you like to talk to girls about? other than lesbo stuff, Sex etc..

jh1 said:

True... but I did see a pic of your (ex) wife...

Ilk said:
I could've easily described you exactly like that...

What attacts you to ones personality... Obviously the girl is a beauty... What do you like to talk to girls about? other than lesbo stuff, Sex etc..

I am actively looking inward at myself trying to understand why I do that and makes appropriate changes. I'm 30, I have a little girl - obviously this isn't working out for me in the long run.

I know it sounds cliche, but I love intellectual girls - but I always seem to pass on them for the pure beauties. I think I get so much intellectual stim from my work that I kind of want to unwind from that and end up doing the most non-mentally engaging activities possible when I am done with work. Just a theory. That includes non-mentally engaging women.

But then again I have never really tried to date a woman that I could carry on a coversation with, at my own level, for very long at all. I need to try it. I'd probably be releived.

People annoy me with stupidity in general, the mentally challenged girls that I am around all the time tend to really get on my nerves with the complete lack of comprehension skills. That doesn't ever help my mood or the relationship.

Top Bottom