Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puddlemonkey. stop hiding and report here to claim your karma!

Thanks for the heads up Puds, I'm gonna see what is the deal with the banner spam, I agree it's not kosher. Not sure the high aboves give a hoot, but I will let it be known that things need to be eased up.
If you are saying it makes it almost immpossible for a noob, well that's just not good for business.
Good to see you back, not that I've been here a ton recently
(trans gender surgery)

It's a tiny lil banner on the far right side of the post, and I think it's only on the first post of a thread..or per page i dunno..

Either way, Ortiz you aren't gonna get shit done about it.

It's a tiny lil banner on the far right side of the post, and I think it's only on the first post of a thread..or per page i dunno..

Either way, Ortiz you aren't gonna get shit done about it.

lol..I thought it was huge or somethin

haterz

lol..I thought it was huge or somethin

haterz

I've never been a part of a forum that has forcefully advertised inside of peoples posts without their consent. Banners in hundreds of signatures and more at the top, bottom, and middle of threads weren't enough? Jesus fucking Christ. I bet it was SouthernLords idea.

2lnbbdx.jpg

kdx5hj.jpg

Top Bottom