Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pt-141 works on some days and not on others?

Riolesp

I’ve been Experimenting with using pt-141 for the past month. I’ve noticed that using it has resulted in different results each time. Some days I can get it up so easy that I’ll have an erection for hours and some days it doesn’t work at all.
I haven’t put my finger on has something to do with carb intake or if it has something to do with conflicting with something else I’m taking I have no clue
I’m using between 1 and 2 mg consistently about an hour before sex so it’s not the dosing that’s changed any ideas what could be going on?

I’ve been Experimenting with using pt-141 for the past month. I’ve noticed that using it has resulted in different results each time. Some days I can get it up so easy that I’ll have an erection for hours and some days it doesn’t work at all.
I haven’t put my finger on has something to do with carb intake or if it has something to do with conflicting with something else I’m taking I have no clue
I’m using between 1 and 2 mg consistently about an hour before sex so it’s not the dosing that’s changed any ideas what could be going on?
depends on the person
pt1414 didnt do jack for me bro
better get something with hgh boost like igf1

Almost certainly what else you're doing. From other drugs, late nights, banging too frequently etc

Top Bottom