Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proxy Servers

I'm not computer saavy. So this proxy stuff is very new to me. My understanding is it hides your IP. That's all I got. So, lets say, I'm not me, and instead I get the notion I wanna bring alls yous down with bad shit. Do you guys have anti proxy type stuff... to locate me and ban me?
I'm just curious. If this is a stupid question, and I'm about 90% sure it is, then develop yourself and show some restraint in bagging on me.

I'm not computer saavy. So this proxy stuff is very new to me. My understanding is it hides your IP. That's all I got. So, lets say, I'm not me, and instead I get the notion I wanna bring alls yous down with bad shit. Do you guys have anti proxy type stuff... to locate me and ban me?
I'm just curious. If this is a stupid question, and I'm about 90% sure it is, then develop yourself and show some restraint in bagging on me.

Yes, they can check IP. Lol. Ur killin me with that last part..

Yes, they can check IP. Lol. Ur killin me with that last part..

Can't help it on campus and when you read something like 100 different times through different sources then you end up repeating it...
So yeah self restraint is theme for the month...

Sound like Spock/Deepok Chopra had a kid.
Which would look like Ricco's Avi.

Are any of the mods gonna slap George for bumping a five year old thread? :)

Top Bottom