Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros use 3 grams injectables/week, 200 mg orals/day?

You also have to consider the reason you are doing what you are doing. Arnold was the 1st of the big champs and the last of the ones that most females think look good.
So if you are straight and want girls...do you really want a look that turns them off? In fact most women even think Arnold back in the day had gone too far.
Keep that in mind as many many people do this to look good. Same goes for those 70lb 5ft7 anorexic people...they look in the mirror and think it looks great and everyone else who sees them just wants to take them to the hospital for help.
When you get to the 0.1% most extreme in any direction, skinny fat tall short muscular ect...your audience that think you look good is going to be very very tiny.

Last edited:
If you look at the mass and quality of Dorian Yates and then the Olympia winners before him you can see that there is a difference. Yates used insulin, the Olympia winners before him did not. To get that pro beast look you may have to use slin. Be careful though if you get insulin wrong you will die (No joke).

Slin honestly isnt dangerous at all if you put the research in and do it properly. Safer than gh and aas in the long run too.

Slin honestly isnt dangerous at all if you put the research in and do it properly. Safer than gh and aas in the long run too.

Actually insulin is extremely hard on your kidneys and why so many diabetics have to go on a low protein diet after extreme kidney damage from long term use/abuse on insulin. When you stack in bb major use of protein and add in insulin you have a recipe perfect for damaging or destroying someone's kidneys.

My kidney is fine, and I only have one, so it better well be, and that's with 10+iu 2-3x a day month on, month off

Actually insulin is extremely hard on your kidneys and why so many diabetics have to go on a low protein diet after extreme kidney damage from long term use/abuse on insulin. When you stack in bb major use of protein and add in insulin you have a recipe perfect for damaging or destroying someone's kidneys.

Diabetics never come off insulin amd have insulin in their system all day long, We do not. Totally different

Evolutionary has some pro cycles
Some are BS, some may be true.
Looks like almost all pros still use deca and dianabol.

Schwarzenegger pyramiding up to 800 mg primobolan, 400 mg deca, and 100 mg dianabol.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Cycle - elitefitness.com/forum

Franco Colombu
1 g deca, 100 mg dbol, 50 mg anadrol.
Franco Columbu Steroids Cycle - elitefitness.com/forum

Dorian Yates
1.5g sust, 1 g deca, 100 mg dbol
Dorian Yates Steroids Cycle - elitefitness.com/forum

Jay Cutler
1.5 g sust, 200 mg deca, 100 mg dbol, 100 mg anadrol
Jay Cutler Steroid Cycle - elitefitness.com/forum

Lee Haney LOL
400 mg deca/wk, 20 mg dbol everyday.
I bet he's only disclosing his first cycle ever, probably when in high school.
He admitted he is a christian now and doesn't want to become a bad role model.

Last edited:
Ronnie Coleman

I always said if reincarnation exists and I have to become black (no racism intended) then I want to become RC.

Sit down and breathe slowly
Sust 500 mg per DAY! = 3.5g per week if no weekends off
deca 200 mg/ day (1.4g/wk), eq 300 mg/day (2.1g/wk)
anadrol 100 mg/day, dianabol 100 mg/day
That's 7 grams a week of injectables!

Let's do some math about oil volume
500 mg sust @ 250 mg/ml = 2 ml per day
200 mg deca @ 200 mg/ml = 1 ml
300 mg eq @ 200 mg/ml = 1.5 ml
That is 4.5 ml per day = 31.5 ml per week!

How to inject that much?
2 glutes 4 ml each twice a week = 16 ml
2 delts 2 ml each 2x/w = 8ml
2 quads 2 ml each 2x/w = 8 ml
Total 32 ml, close to the needed 31.5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom