Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Products displayed as In Stock Are NOT in stock

bubbanader

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I've ordered from Domestic many times and have never had any issues at all except this last order. I'm not sure what's going on but I out in the ordered on June 2nd, got no email, had to ask for the receipt to be emailed, than by the 7th I got no tracking which by then I usually have the order, I emailed them and was told I would receive a tracking number by the next day. 2 days pass, I email them again and this is what I'm told, Sorry bro, product xxx is out of stock and when it restocks we will ship.... We'll that's weird because the product still says on stock for one, and the last email I sent was asking them to exchange the items which were out of stock with something same value that is in stock. Have not heard back yet. It's ALWAYS been extremely smooth process every other experience so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

I've ordered from Domestic many times and have never had any issues at all except this last order. I'm not sure what's going on but I out in the ordered on June 2nd, got no email, had to ask for the receipt to be emailed, than by the 7th I got no tracking which by then I usually have the order, I emailed them and was told I would receive a tracking number by the next day. 2 days pass, I email them again and this is what I'm told, Sorry bro, product xxx is out of stock and when it restocks we will ship.... We'll that's weird because the product still says on stock for one, and the last email I sent was asking them to exchange the items which were out of stock with something same value that is in stock. Have not heard back yet. It's ALWAYS been extremely smooth process every other experience so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?
They are staying in contact and we are trying to resolve the issue.
@bubbanader you know D-S in business over 20 years and fully trusted bro
@domestic-supply.com Greg is the real deal and if you have issues with stock that can happen, remember the labs he works with could be out of stock and he doesnt know it
100% sure Greg will resolve this

also @bubbanader whats your cycle plan? share with us please

@bubbanader you know D-S in business over 20 years and fully trusted bro
@domestic-supply.com Greg is the real deal and if you have issues with stock that can happen, remember the labs he works with could be out of stock and he doesnt know it
100% sure Greg will resolve this

also @bubbanader whats your cycle plan? share with us please
Yes I'm fully aware they are top notch and I have never had any issues with them, ever! I trust them fully, it's why I was surprised at what was happening because it's never happened before, but they have great service and customer support and stayed in contact with me the entire time until we resolved the issue by replacing the product that was not in stock. I greatly apreciate them for all the help, I meant no harm in this thread, and I'll still be using domestic over anyone.
As for my Cycle, I'm about to hit Week 6 of my Tren/Test/Mast cutting cycle. It started like this,
Week1-4 Winstrol 40mgED
Week1-12 Tren Acetate 150mg/week EOD
Week1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 375mg/week EOD
Week1-12 Masteron Prop 210mg/Week EOD.
I don't inject on the weekends so shots are EOD only Mon-Wed-Fri.
Caber and A.I on hand when needed!

If theres anything you think I could change for the better, im all ears. This is my 4th Cycle. Been training for the past 5 years, my Diet is on point, Especially on this Cut. I'm 5'10 @185 pounds, down from 210 last bulk.

It's important to remember that your issue isn't domestic supplies fault
it's the brand itself there's a lot of products right now that are out of stock this time of year since everyone rushed to buy their summer Cycles
it's a little bit of an inconvenience but they will make it right don't worry

there are lots of products in stock What specifically are you looking for

this is a rare situation where the products sold out before you had a chance to get it shipped to you

Top Bottom