Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
B

bigbadassdude

Didn't work on me yesterday... The other students were laughing because I just sat there expressionless as guys were digging their fingers into the pressure points under my jaw and nose... That's what happens when you have a huge muscular neck... The nerves are under all that muscle I guess... It took the instructor to make me tap out finally, but that shit would never work in real life on guys like me... I think a high pain tolerance from bodybuilding helps also.

put it on your resume, business owners love tha shit...

bigbadassdude said:
Didn't work on me yesterday... The other students were laughing because I just sat there expressionless as guys were digging their fingers into the pressure points under my jaw and nose... That's what happens when you have a huge muscular neck... The nerves are under all that muscle I guess... It took the instructor to make me tap out finally, but that shit would never work in real life on guys like me... I think a high pain tolerance from bodybuilding helps also.

i could introduce you to a bunch of people who'd have you tapped out in a heart beat. it has nothing to do with your neck and everything to do with lousy technique.

Top Bottom