Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-paid credit cards?

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
You can get American Express cards at Walgreens or Walmart, but I would buy from people that sell behind the counter so you are not scammed. Do you not have a debit card? Good way to purchase things online straight out of your bank account.

You can get a Visa gift card, just like anyother gift card. I was gifted a $25 one once.

No name, no nothin.

I use walmart gift cards.

You can even turn it into a refillable card that you can use over and over.

I have one in a fake name. I even set up a PayPal account in the same fake name and can pay stuff over the net totally anon.

open a WAMU checking account for $1...you can even mail the $1 in after opening it.

No monthly fees, $1 minimum balance.

You get a WAMU debit card included..

www.wamu.com

i gave my niece and nephew each a pre-paid visa card for their Christmas present......their eyes got as big as dessert plates, lol... :artist:

Mavafanculo said:
borris

The Greendot company had a card called "WebSecrets" that you could load one-time with whatever about up to I think 1,000. you wouuld then anonymously register whatever name/addy etc you wanted online and it was good everywhere.

Now, the greendot cards have to be registered with your actual information before you use them. iow, they verify SS# name,addy,etc

next best thing out there now for the casual anonymity seeker is the "Vanilla Visa" card. pre-paid fixed denominations of 25, 50, 75, 100 that I know of. havent seen higher.

the problem is theres no name/adress associated with them so they fail AVS verification at some online sites. Other sites that dont do AVS verification (and only check for avaialable funds) you just use any name/addy. dont know which process EF uses.

God damn greendot!! Does EF still accept money orders/cashier's checks for Plat?

Top Bottom