Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-paid credit cards?

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
B

borris

Where do you get pre-paid credit cards? I wanna buy some stuff online safetly and have no idea where to lurk.... And when I get one, how do I put money on them?

borris said:
Where do you get pre-paid credit cards? I wanna buy some stuff online safetly and have no idea where to lurk.... And when I get one, how do I put money on them?
go to a walgreens or right aid and get a green dot one....bc you can go and buy the green dot money packs to refill the card

and its in your name

or you can just buy the 100 dollar visas form anywhere

borris said:
the regular visas without a name on they you pay for at the register with the amount and you can not refill them

the other one i talked about you can go buy a money pack and go online and apply it to your credit card when it rund low....so its reloadable.

Jon79 said:
go to a walgreens or right aid and get a green dot one....bc you can go and buy the green dot money packs to refill the card

and its in your name

or you can just buy the 100 dollar visas form anywhere
thats where I get mine.

i wanna use this card to go plat, what do you think would be the best choice for me?

borris said:
i wanna use this card to go plat, what do you think would be the best choice for me?
Get the pree paid credit card at right aid. Problem is you have to pay a 50 activation fee then what ever you want to put on the card.

needtogetaas said:
Get the pree paid credit card at right aid. Problem is you have to pay a 50 activation fee then what ever you want to put on the card.

50 activation?? That's a negative on that idea then because i'm only using this card to go plat and buy one other thing online.

borris said:
50 activation?? That's a negative on that idea then because i'm only using this card to go plat and buy one other thing online.
Once you get the card you have it for life though. You can add money to it and use it like a cc card for as long as you like... Its a good investment for what you want to use it for.

Top Bottom