Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor tyson

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
drsketch said:
Fuck that rapist... he should go own himself.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there was overwhelming evidence that he didn't rape her.

that was the one thing tyson definetely got fucked over.

ask anyone who knows about the case and they'll tell you tyson was innocent

might want to do your homework before casting judgement on people.

tyson has done alot of stupid things, but he's not a rapist

I'm not saying either way, but unless you were there, you really don't know what happened.

He didn't fuckin rape her she just took advantageof his ignorance after she gave up the ass

hardrock said:
I'm not saying either way, but unless you were there, you really don't know what happened.

Ya, its more like a gut feeling.

35laujb.jpg

again :rolleyes:

there was several people that came forward a couple of years ago including Alan Dershowitz and one of the accuser's relatives talking about the trial.

the accuser lied about her background, certain witnesses weren't allowed to testify and some of her family members lied as well.

the trial was a joke, basically.

they even did a documentary on injustices in the american court system and this was one of them.

Well if their is truly overwhelming and convincing evidence that the man is innocent then he should write to the governor of the state it happened in and ask to be pardoned.

drsketch said:
Well if their is truly overwhelming and convincing evidence that the man is innocent then he should write to the governor of the state it happened in and ask to be pardoned.

he was actively trying to get the case retried after the fact.....i don't know what happened since then though

Tyson is not a rapist. I don't believe he did it

He was the greatest boxer after Ali

the hell with all the haters

the_alcatraz said:
Tyson is not a rapist. I don't believe he did it

He was the greatest boxer after Ali

the hell with all the haters

If tyson and ali fought each other during their primes, who would win?

Top Bottom