Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor tyson

• Thread starter Thread starter hog#head#cheese
  • Start date Start date
Hey bud I just dont like any rapist or people who hurt children. Yes tyson was one of or the greatest boxer, but he is a rapist. He should be shunned. Raping women and hurting children are unforgivable.

I don't think he really raped that girl. I think it was another Kobe Bryant experience. Tyson had the worst defense attorney's in celebrity justice history.

I love Iron mike and miss the days when he used to crush guys in the 1st i don't give a fuck what he did the mf was bad plain and simple I aint no saint either but give the dude some props

drsketch said:
Kobe Bryant asked that girl to put it in her ass, she said no then he did it anyway.
don't you know no means yes. she also started immediately texting her friends afterwards bragging about banging an NBA star. There was also jizz residue from 3 other dudes in her crusty panties.

im not being funny dr sketch, but you talk about these cases like you were actually there at the time. what we hear and what actually happened are often two completely different things.

Tyson is a regular at the strip club my buddy works at in Vegas. He was just in there the other day. The girls hate him cause he's always grabbing at them and he never tips. Oh, and those pics floating around here few months back everyone said were photoshopped.. apparently aren't, Tyson is a fatty now.

I guess I just dont find it that hard to believe a guy with $$ can rape a woman.. Whatever though..

I have a hate for rapists, chomo's, punks, rats that will probably never die down man. If you a piece of shit, I hate you.
that is me.

Top Bottom