Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor, poor baseball players...

I can't say that I agree with the amount of green being given to baseball players at ALL, but having said that, if you're a pro athlete and you can get millions of dollars to play a game, more power to you. Capitalism at its prime. Regardless of this, baseball is struggling. The fans are sick of the attitudes and hearing about the antics of professional athletes outside of their job alone. I love the game of baseball. Pee wee, little league, college, minor, pro, love it all. As far as A-rod, living in Texas and being a fan of the pathetic Rangers...I can see he is the entire team. He's all they have. So in fairness to him, they might as well give him all their money because no one else on the team can do jack shit. Now if he would be a "team" player, maybe take a paycut and GET SOME PLAYERS IN THERE WHO CAN HELP THE TEAM DAMMIT!!! THAT'S RIGHT A-ROD! I'M TALKING TO YOU!! WE NEED PITCHING YOU BIACH! *ahem* Okay, I'm done.

Top Bottom