Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor, poor baseball players...

The Almighty said:
Greedy bastards, always threatening to strike cuz "they dont get paid enough" or "the taxes are too high."

Did you know that A-Rod has a clause in his contract that states that for the next 7 years if any baseball player gets a bigger salary than him, he automatically gets $1million more than said player.

Vladimir Guerrero will make his wish come true.

manny78 said:

Vladimir Guerrero will make his wish come true.

Indeed.

I love how some people make baseball out to be a white trash sport when in actuallity latinos make up the majority of the best players.

I'm not at all impressed by these guys except for maybe the few elite. I consider myself a better athlete than most of these guys. I'm not going to pay to watch some cry babies hit a ball.

The general public is so naive. They think that these pro athletes are invincible gods. Sure, they maybe the best at what they do, but most of them aren't that damn good. People are so bored with their pathetic lives, they will pay that kind of money to watch these clowns play a game. Now, I have to get back to the Dallas Mavericks game.

Baseball is a slow, outdated, boring game full of cry babies. I hope baseball goes in the toilet, I'll be happy to courtesy flush.

shit i dont think any of us can say that if 22 million a year was thrown at us to play a sport we were great at we would turn it down. its merely supply and demand..baseball is a buisness just like any other buisness in the world, they pay the money to keep the players that will bring the greatest revenue to the team. I cant fault any of those players for wanting that kind of money, they are some of the best at what they do, even the worst professional player is better than 90 percent of the population.

Top Bottom