Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Dosage for Test Cypionate Only - First Cycle

Optimal dosage for Test Cypionate only - First Cycle

• 200 mg/week

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 400 mg/week

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided on 400mg/week for this first cycle. I'm 8 weeks in and feeling great.

At week 5 my serum testosterone level was tested at over 1500! The lab could not register exactly how much over 1500, but for all we know it could be 2000.

Next cycle I will do 500mg/week at least.

Just remember Discreet that you don't necessarily need to bump it up every cycle. I agree that going up to 500 for your next sounds good, but just keep in mind that 500 might last you several cycles before you have to go up.

After listening to some really big and strong guys I'm starting to think that 1gram might be all that's necessary for maximal gains off test and this for a BIG guy.

I could be full of shit. I haven't run more than 500 yet and don't see any need to for a good while, but really when your test levels are like sky high off 500-750mg and you're barely eating over maintenance to keep your 6 pack you can't expect to slab on pounds of muscle and get big gains in strength if you don't eat for it.

Alot of guys seem to equate more gear to more gains and I believe this is true to a point, but #1 is food. IF you aren't eating enough to boost bodyweight/muscle up then regardless if you're using 250-1gram or whatever you aren't going to gain like you maybe think you could.

Anyhow just thought I'd throw that in there.

Just remember Discreet that you don't necessarily need to bump it up every cycle. I agree that going up to 500 for your next sounds good, but just keep in mind that 500 might last you several cycles before you have to go up.

After listening to some really big and strong guys I'm starting to think that 1gram might be all that's necessary for maximal gains off test and this for a BIG guy.

I could be full of shit. I haven't run more than 500 yet and don't see any need to for a good while, but really when your test levels are like sky high off 500-750mg and you're barely eating over maintenance to keep your 6 pack you can't expect to slab on pounds of muscle and get big gains in strength if you don't eat for it.

Alot of guys seem to equate more gear to more gains and I believe this is true to a point, but #1 is food. IF you aren't eating enough to boost bodyweight/muscle up then regardless if you're using 250-1gram or whatever you aren't going to gain like you maybe think you could.

Anyhow just thought I'd throw that in there.

I agree ghettostud. Sleep, diet & training are definitely key. I'm curious to see if I feel any difference moving from 400 up to 500.

It just seems that 500 is considered the minimum for a quality cycle, so I'd like to try at least that.

My future plans also got a little sidetracked, because it seems I will not be able to run deca along with my test as I had planned for my next cycle.

Now I'm considering adding an oral...

Today marks the beginning of week 9 for me and sadly I've only got two weeks left on this cycle :(

I pinned 500iu HCG on Saturday and will pin 500iu 3 x per week for the next 3 weeks.

I've decided to go with an aromasin only pct. I've also got lots of Nolvadex on hand, but don't plan on using it.

You would be wasting your time with 200mgs per week.the average male produces almost 100mgs a week naturally.I would def go with 500mgs,eat like a horse,and have my pct ready

You would be wasting your time with 200mgs per week.the average male produces almost 100mgs a week naturally.
Not necessarily true. The average male produces anywhere from 4 - 12mg of test per day, in a pattern of release mostly in the morning. As well, 200mg a week of a long ester test will build up to be much more than 200mg a week during cycle, so you're talking 3+ times the normal amount. Many a first timer has gained on 200-250mg test a week. 500 is better, but 200-250 is still a very anabolic environment.

Not necessarily true. The average male produces anywhere from 4 - 12mg of test per day, in a pattern of release mostly in the morning. As well, 200mg a week of a long ester test will build up to be much more than 200mg a week during cycle, so you're talking 3+ times the normal amount. Many a first timer has gained on 200-250mg test a week. 500 is better, but 200-250 is still a very anabolic environment.

D_rson & everyone on here,
Please check out my thread and post your advice: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/9-days-into-pct-719337.html

200-300mg ew will definitely get you into a decent anabolic state.

500 is pretty gravy. For me I can tell I'm on at 250. I can handle intensity and volume abit better than normal and cardio workouts, even on the same day don't really fatigue me. When I'm natural I can handle the workouts, but the additional cardio on off days seems to fatigue me abit. At least it seems to make minor inroads into my recovery ability.

On 500 it's like I didn't even workout about 10 minutes after a hard workout. Systemic recovery goes through the roof. A general feeling of wellness as well.

I'm a couple weeks off a beastdrol 30mg/day and test cyp 350mg/ week cycle. gained a good 15lbs and strength went up significantly. Was only on cycle for four weeks and took low doses of amarosin when I would feel any water retention going on. Test 500mg/week is pretty good for all round results as long as you have some AI on hand to combat bloat or gyno should it started to arise. If I was just doing test at 350mg/week I don't think I would have got as good results as with the beast. Previously I have done test 250/mg week with really good results. Just have to force yourself to eat lots.

I've done 250 500 750 and 1000...

I found 250 a week for 8 weeks (my first one) was great... with enough food, rest, and training, it's anabolic for sure...

500 is perfect for me...

750 wasn't much different.. but kinda lethargic...

1000 was retarded... sore nips, high blood pressure... totally not necessary... at least not for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom