Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Dosage for Test Cypionate Only - First Cycle

Optimal dosage for Test Cypionate only - First Cycle

• 200 mg/week

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • 400 mg/week

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 is basically a HRT dose. Go with at least 400 or even 500. Make sure u have proper PCT before u start as well

200 is basically a HRT dose. Go with at least 400 or even 500. Make sure u have proper PCT before u start as well

I'm thinking the same thing. I've had a few people tell me in the past that I should start with 200 mg/week "to get a feel for it" so I decided to start a poll and see what the prevailing opinion is.

Not to hijack a thread...but this is my current cycle ... im running 500mg/wk of cyp...on week five now, kickstarted with beast weeks 1-4 ...and I dont know if i feel anything off this test...i actually had a vial of T400 and two vials of script cyp (100mg/ml) ...ive been pinning from both vials to make 500 a week and spread it out over ten weeks...and im not sure if im feeling anything off the test...most bros say wait til week four...but im not feeling much other than a little strength increase (maybe from the beast) but cant seem to burn off inches or put on much mass so far...jumping the gun?

Not to hijack a thread...but this is my current cycle ... im running 500mg/wk of cyp...on week five now, kickstarted with beast weeks 1-4 ...and I dont know if i feel anything off this test...i actually had a vial of T400 and two vials of script cyp (100mg/ml) ...ive been pinning from both vials to make 500 a week and spread it out over ten weeks...and im not sure if im feeling anything off the test...most bros say wait til week four...but im not feeling much other than a little strength increase (maybe from the beast) but cant seem to burn off inches or put on much mass so far...jumping the gun?

Is it possible that your non-scripted gear is fake?

Could be...But I got it from a fairly reliable source...and figured even if it was...surely id feel something off 200mg/wk. (amount i pin from the scripted gear)

I like 300 mg 2x/week. I metabolize it fast, and on weekly doses, I was seeing peaks & valleys (in mood and sex drive). my 2x/week plan is working well, and my doctor is good with it. (been covered in other threads, but I'm on HRT at this dosage. My levels are now in the middle of "normal" for my age group). I otherwise would be virtually at the level of a 5-year-old boy, if not for HRT. That's why the higher than normal doses for HRT.

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom