Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot!

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

Lumberjack is smiling like he's NEVER been around a chic before! Holy shit!

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

Thank you George! I had a great time in Miami Beach with you, Rick, Cody and Pete. I'm glad I could help with the shoot and I'm glad to be a new member of the forums! Hello everybody!

Welcome Jacqueline!

The biggest thing I was bummed about when not going to Miami as 3rd place winner, was getting to pose with you. ;) Hah.. don't tell the misses I said that.

Don't tell BRR or George that either! Haha!

But really, welcome!

Lumberjack is smiling like he's NEVER been around a chic before! Holy shit!

Yeah, we were kinda worried that there was going to be an Anthony Weiner situation but everything went great.

epic thread..

welcome aboard

Why everyone that comes to Miami doesn't come by and see me?

Would hit. So would Nef.

Hey Jacqueline - I'm gonna call you Jackie.

Top Bottom