Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS!!! guys...guys guys guys seriously guys

She is probably sporting a D cup. That is a Victoria's Secret padded bathing suite. You know what sucks about those? When you get out of the water you gotta squeeze out the water in your tits.

lmao I have a couple suits like that....I try to be subtle and just cross my arms but recently a guy I was with was like, "Are you seriously that cold?" lolol uhhhh

lmao I have a couple suits like that....I try to be subtle and just cross my arms but recently a guy I was with was like, "Are you seriously that cold?" lolol uhhhh

pics or he never saw you in your bathing suit

'im a bit confused, can we get a video tutorial of what you and V are discussing?

also just FYi thats nothign to be embarrased over, any guy would be excited to hear that you need to adjust your tits in your swimsuit

Haha I know right?

I don't wear them anymore, too much trouble to mess with the swimsuit when all I wanna do is play in the water.

Top Bottom