Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help. Am I Shutdown? Good Signs? ( Deca/ Sust )

am i fed

I recently did a dumbass cycle of deca and sust (8 ccs of deca (200mg) and 10 of sust (250mg)) for 6 weeks with shots every 4 days alternating substances. I am 21 and it is my only cycle I have ever done. I did it at the supervision of my trainer and without much knowledge of what I was doing. I am now wondering if I am paying a big price? About 3 full weeks after the last injection I had blood work done and found that my testosterone was down from 504 last year to 119.1 (which was too be expected since deca takes 5 weeks to clear from last shot). (I know this sounds rediculous to post but..) During that time I was having difficulty getting an erection and was shooting blanks, as well as having sore nipples and gyno from the increased estrogen, then a week later I was no longer shooting blanks but still having a hard time getting it up. Now 3 weeks after that blood test I am able to get an erection and am not shooting blanks, but the sex drive has gone from nothing to very low. Also may I add I did no pct bc my trainer said I didnt need it and couldnt get his hands on it and my doctor also says he doesnt want me to do pct because my estrogen is high enough. My question is is this increase in sexual function a good sign that my body has started to produce its own testosterone again and my levels are coming back? Do you think I can make a successful recovery soon with no pct considering my dosage and levels were low. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I know man im sorry, I just have new updates as far as sexual functioning that I didnt get to present and the thread is basically dead. Can you just help me out and give me some advice please? I just need advice from this standpoint please.

I know man im sorry, I just have new updates as far as sexual functioning that I didnt get to present and the thread is basically dead. Can you just help me out and give me some advice please? I just need advice from this standpoint please.

The advice is all the same. You should do a pct, and if you dont you will recover at some point. No pct and your recovery will be longer than with a pct.

None of the advice changes. Your still in the same boat you werewith your last thread.

Are you sure you're 21? you said in your last thread you couldn't get a hold of a pct because you would have to use your moms paypal or something lol. Why don't you sign up for your own checking account..

Are you sure you're 21? you said in your last thread you couldn't get a hold of a pct because you would have to use your moms paypal or something lol. Why don't you sign up for your own checking account..

half the people on here are 21. and they've been 21 for 5 years.

:evil::evil::evil:

Top Bottom