Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playoff and Super Bowl Predictions

patsfan1379 said:
peyton manning should have played basketball and his receivers shouldve ran track if they didnt want to get hit.
No doubt. They changed the rules because of the colts whining after last years AFC championship game. Funny, they change the rules for the colts, then Peyton sets the record for TD passes. He needs to have an * by the record. "Waaa, they were beating up our recievers. Hey, dont touch me after 5 yard, I just cant take it."
The game is football, your gonna get hit. Freakin cry babies.

patsfan1379 said:
peyton manning should have played basketball and his receivers shouldve ran track if they didnt want to get hit.

When you're in the endzone they aren't supposed to hit you... ;)

jestros said:
No doubt. They changed the rules because of the colts whining after last years AFC championship game. Funny, they change the rules for the colts, then Peyton sets the record for TD passes. He needs to have an * by the record. "Waaa, they were beating up our recievers. Hey, dont touch me after 5 yard, I just cant take it."
The game is football, your gonna get hit. Freakin cry babies.

i like the way you think jestros... i just scored 2 tix to sundays game and I may not be able to make it...

shoot me now.

Top Bottom