Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playoff and Super Bowl Predictions

hey patsfans (es?) im a bit worried about colts/pats..no poole, no law..however i'd love to see troy brown intercept a manning pass. how great would that be???

my prediction, Faulk/Dillon/Pass get a total of 35-45 rushes. clock management. SPecial teams will be key.

how can football fans not like how the Pats play? How can someone not dig Troy Brown playing both sides of the ball. and how about Vinateri and his TD pass to Brown at St Louis. Which they totally deserved since their "Greatest Show of Turf" days are long over and they use to run it up on everyone. I hate Holt and Bulger.

OldSchoolEliteGuy said:
how can football fans not like how the Pats play? How can someone not dig Troy Brown playing both sides of the ball. and how about Vinateri and his TD pass to Brown at St Louis. Which they totally deserved since their "Greatest Show of Turf" days are long over and they use to run it up on everyone. I hate Holt and Bulger.

well said dude... even though I HATE manning you gotta respect his play!! I just wish he would get a better attitude

Top Bottom