Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
About damn time the East has a campionship caliber team. I'm just glad the Pacers didn't beat them and go on to face the Lakers, because if they did they would have got hammered.

Everyone must be laughing at Malone and Payton. They will go down as the two biggest sellouts .... and they still won't have their rings lol These two were non-factors for the Lakers throughout the playoffs.

I thought it was funny after game 2 when all you heard was "Kobe better then MJ" what a bunch of bullshit. Kobe is young and a hell of a player but don't start feeding me that shit now wait until his carrer is over.

Detroit is a hell of a team.

wutangnomo said:
About damn time the East has a campionship caliber team. I'm just glad the Pacers didn't beat them and go on to face the Lakers, because if they did they would have got hammered.

Everyone must be laughing at Malone and Payton. They will go down as the two biggest sellouts .... and they still won't have their rings lol These two were non-factors for the Lakers throughout the playoffs.

I think the Pacers could have beaten them, it just would have gone 6 or 7 games instead of 5. Pacers actually put up a fight against Detroit, winning 2 games, and leading for 90% of the way 2 of the games they lost. You can chalk those 2 losses up to youth and immaturity. And bad coaching.

Too bad Carlisle doesn't know how to coach a playoffs series. :mad:

I hate Malone, but I wouldn't call him a non factor. Without his defense on Garnett and Duncan they probably wouldn't have even made it to the finals.

The Pistons win their rings by the 2. Wait, nevermind, was your post b4 ya'll broke up like a 7th grade couple after we spanked that ass?? Or did you mean you'll be back in a "long term" sort of way?

Top Bottom