Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
I still cant get over the fact how hot larry browns wife is but its all over baby

pistoooooooooooooonssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck ye fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PoyeBoy said:
Haha!!!!!! Fuck All You Fucking Bandwagon Faggot Laker Fans!!!!!!!!

There you go again, calling everyone a faggot. Did you graduate from the 5th grade? Juvenile delinquet.

Loved the series. Kept telling Dad that Detroit was a great team.

I wished that Payton and Malone could have gotten a ring...just for another team. Being a UK fan...I've watched Prince play most all season. Couple years ago they were telling him that his basketball career would end at UK and he would never go pro...then he would never be a good pro.

Now...he shut down Kobe and has earned a ring...in his 2nd season.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Loved the series. Kept telling Dad that Detroit was a great team.

I wished that Payton and Malone could have gotten a ring...just for another team. Being a UK fan...I've watched Prince play most all season. Couple years ago they were telling him that his basketball career would end at UK and he would never go pro...then he would never be a good pro.

Now...he shut down Kobe and has earned a ring...in his 2nd season.

B True

man prince was for some reason one of my most favorite players in college, he was kinda skinny but he was damn goood. I was dissapointed they picked him so late. oh well

darko was a dissapointment though, it almost looked like he's one of those kids who thinks their good but cant play and dont even try to play at all.

than again, you cant show much in 2 minutes where the game has already been decided and all they had to do is let the time run out

but god damn was larry browns wife hot, that old ass mofo with a wife like that

Top Bottom