hotzie said:still wont work for non plats, prob have to use tinypic.com

all dressed up.lolMiss24k said:Hey ladies, the photographer sent me a few pics from the photoshoot I did last week, and I wanted to share them with you.
Hope you like them![]()
Dude this is not C&C don't be hating on people here or else I will sick Shadow on you!needtogetas said:all dressed up.lol


The Shadow said:dudes - keep it out of the gutter on this thread or I shall strike down upon you....

I love those two also!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!superqt4u2nv said:My personal favs are the tan dress and the one in the black squating. Your personality just shines through such an amazing enregy you have best described as absolutly stunning.
iam not hateing she looks grate.just playing around like i allways dosuperqt4u2nv said:Dude this is not C&C don't be hating on people here or else I will sick Shadow on you!![]()




Girl you are so made for the camera. I love how you work it just absolutly stunning.Miss24k said:Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you.![]()













Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.
The feeling is mutalMiss24k said:Thanks so much QT, I think I love you![]()
![]()

Awwww love the stems...Miss24k said:Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you.![]()

Miss24k said:

You know me Q-tip. lol
Maybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day. Yup .. that's awesomeMiss24k said:Buns, yes I received a copy of all the images, he made copies in colour and in black and white of each pic. I posted a few in the black and white that I liked but I have them in colour also.
It was an exchange, he'll use the pics for his portfolio, he's been looking to expand his work with different looks, I guess I'm different, haha. And I can do whatever I like with my copies, I'll put some of them on my website, and may send some out.
OMG it was funny when we were shooting outside, this guy decided to sit on the bench right behind the photographer and watch.
You know me Q-tip. lol
Thank you VelMaybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day.
Thanks Jens, you're so cute.

Miss24k said:I know I give off confidence, lol but the funny thing is I get shy and nervous sometimes.
Miss24k said:Thanks Sassy, I actually like the 1 in the bikini lol.
Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.
Thanks so much QT, I think I love you![]()
![]()

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














