Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pics from 24k's photoshoot

Woaww, you are hot! :p
 
Stunning....



dudes - keep it out of the gutter on this thread or I shall strike down upon you....
 
Thanks Hotz, Flor and QT ;)

I can't wait to see the rest of them, I should be getting them either tomorrow or Monday.
 
Momma Daisy thank you :) and that 1 is my favorite also. Oh and I love your little hula baby, she's too cute.

Thank you Miss Sassy pants, Red. :)

Alex thanks, this is my off-season body (wish I was leaner for the pics), I haven't been able to train, or diet like I was before because of the stress I put on my body for the comp I did in May. I can't believe how long it takes to recover sometimes.
 
O_______M________G!!!! :google: :google:

I love the last one too and I agree that the pics DO certainly pick up on your personality.....Awesome! Truly aweseom!!

Do you need a personal slave to follow you around by any chance??
 
Thank you QT!

Thanks Nik :rose:

lol@ Jens you're so funny girl. Actually you know I think I could use a personal slave :qt: lol

Woot behave yourself! lol



Flor I know you're right. it's just hard sometimes. thank you :)


Thanks Pik.
 
My personal favs are the tan dress and the one in the black squating. Your personality just shines through such an amazing enregy you have best described as absolutly stunning.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
My personal favs are the tan dress and the one in the black squating. Your personality just shines through such an amazing enregy you have best described as absolutly stunning.
I love those two also!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
 
Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you. :)
 
Great pics, sexy, sophisticated, and just plain hot. Now if only more women would squat heavy so they would have a booty like yours.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you. :)
Girl you are so made for the camera. I love how you work it just absolutly stunning.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
Thanks Sassy, I actually like the 1 in the bikini lol.

:bigkiss: Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.

Thanks so much QT, I think I love you :heart: :)
 
Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone, I met with the photographer today to get the rest of the images, here's a few more I'm sharing with you. :)
Awwww love the stems...

I am a sucker for Black & whites.. but you make red look good :)

:rose:

Looks like you had fun! Any idea what he plans to do with the pics?? Did you get a copy of all of them for your portfolio?

:)

Any onlookers? :D
 
:google::google::google::google::google::google:
:google::google::google::google::google::google:
:google::google::google::google::google::google:

humina humina.........out stopping traffic again huh?


I like them all but my fav is the back shot w/you in workout gear. Not sure why but I like that one and I agree with Velvett, that could/should be used in an advertisement.
 
I agree 120% with what Velvett said on that pic.....I'd buy whatever the product is!! Times 12!!!

LOVE the 2nd round of pics also!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
 
Buns, yes I received a copy of all the images, he made copies in colour and in black and white of each pic. I posted a few in the black and white that I liked but I have them in colour also.

It was an exchange, he'll use the pics for his portfolio, he's been looking to expand his work with different looks, I guess I'm different, haha. And I can do whatever I like with my copies, I'll put some of them on my website, and may send some out.

OMG it was funny when we were shooting outside, this guy decided to sit on the bench right behind the photographer and watch.

:lmao: You know me Q-tip. lol

Thank you Vel :heart: Maybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day. :)

Thanks Jens, you're so cute.
 
I love the one of you in the bikini leaning up against the wall .... very sexy with the small sweater!

I really think you should send some out - esp the one in your avi, the barbell one, and leaning against the wall in bikini! :)
 
Miss24k said:
Buns, yes I received a copy of all the images, he made copies in colour and in black and white of each pic. I posted a few in the black and white that I liked but I have them in colour also.

It was an exchange, he'll use the pics for his portfolio, he's been looking to expand his work with different looks, I guess I'm different, haha. And I can do whatever I like with my copies, I'll put some of them on my website, and may send some out.

OMG it was funny when we were shooting outside, this guy decided to sit on the bench right behind the photographer and watch.

:lmao: You know me Q-tip. lol

Thank you Vel :heart: Maybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day. :)

Thanks Jens, you're so cute.
Yup .. that's awesome :) About the TFP work ... :) You can build your own portfolio as well.. watch that baby grow ;)

Thank you for sharing what you did ... Although you exude confidence, I know it is never easy posting pics of yourself, even if you ARE M24K :D

I figured someone would have stopped to watch seeing you were on ‘location’…. :lmao:
 
Momma Daisy that's 1 of my favorites also (against the wall). Thank you. A few other photographers have seen these pics, and have offered to do some shoots with me. I'm alittle nervous to send out my pics, lol funny isn't it.


Thanks and ck Gunz :)

Buns, Yea TFP work is great to build up the portfolio and to get comfortable with the camera. The shoot I did in April (before my show) was paid, but the photographer never sent me a copy of the photos :(

I know I give off confidence, lol but the funny thing is I get shy and nervous sometimes.
 
Miss24k said:
I know I give off confidence, lol but the funny thing is I get shy and nervous sometimes.

I think that is really normal, at least in the beginning. I remember feeling so self-conscious with people watching you, the camera, etc! But the good thing is, you hide it from the camera! :)
 
Miss24k said:
Thanks Sassy, I actually like the 1 in the bikini lol.

:bigkiss: Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.

Thanks so much QT, I think I love you :heart: :)

oi. :D I get the same question.

A girl at the gym on Sunday asked me about my legs - "how do you do that?". I was heading to the sled, so she went with me. She bolted when I did my final set with 410lbs...

"OH no! I would never push that much. I don't want to look like a man!"

me = :finger:


:D

-----

btw - you are beautiful. I agree with Vel - that's a great pic.
 
Top Bottom