Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICK3's UFC 107 predictions!!!

I"m not a huge fan of mir but damn am I tired of Kongo thinking he's an MMA fighter.....go back to K-1 with your perfect pectorals. I sweat to god, the dude "looks" like an utter beast but he's such a mediocre fighter it makes me think all those muscles are implants. I was a little surprised though that Mir caught him with that turd burgling left. I guarantee Mir was shocked that landed.

I"m not a huge fan of mir but damn am I tired of Kongo thinking he's an MMA fighter.....go back to K-1 with your perfect pectorals. I sweat to god, the dude "looks" like an utter beast but he's such a mediocre fighter it makes me think all those muscles are implants. I was a little surprised though that Mir caught him with that turd burgling left. I guarantee Mir was shocked that landed.

I predicted Kongo because I read Mir was woefully out of shape.

Guess that wasn't the case.

I predicted Kongo because I read Mir was woefully out of shape.

Guess that wasn't the case.

He got a new strength and conditioning coach after the last fight. Hence the reason he is bigger and stronger than ever before. Of course it helps when you hire a pro strongman to train you.lol

Cheers,
Scotsman

He got a new strength and conditioning coach after the last fight. Hence the reason he is bigger and stronger than ever before. Of course it helps when you hire a pro strongman to train you.lol

Cheers,
Scotsman

Didn't he hire Phillipi? He's still got a ways to go though before he can compete with Brock in the power and explosivness category. Speaking of, has anyone heard anything new about Lesnar?

you can see the blood trickle after the kick :)

2817aly.gif

lol @ anyone thinking Sanchez or congo belong in the big leagues with the big boys

If Sanchez would calm down and stop fighting with so much wild energy he would be a lot better. His skills are good, but he needs to realize that if you fight smart and steady, you're much better off. Look at the champions: Machida, Penn, St. Pierre and even Silva one could argue are all pick your spot and then hit hard fighters, not explode from the bell and try to win in 30 seconds fighters.

If Sanchez would calm down and stop fighting with so much wild energy he would be a lot better. His skills are good, but he needs to realize that if you fight smart and steady, you're much better off. Look at the champions: Machida, Penn, St. Pierre and even Silva one could argue are all pick your spot and then hit hard fighters, not explode from the bell and try to win in 30 seconds fighters.

He's no where near the caliber of BJ Penn. He needs to do a lot more than calm down bro...let's get real here

sanchez is a fighter that fights on raw emotion. He's always figuring out a way to "hate" his next opponent. BJ's past that which is why he's so good. Diego's one of those guys that's always going to have an entertaining weigh in and/or pre fight presser........but until he just starts fighting cause he loves to fight, he's not going to ascend. I hate guys that have to start drama to get themselves pumped for a fight, you're not a real fighter than in my opinion. The action is the juice for a real fighter, he doesn't need drama to get up for a fight. That's why I was so happy when McSweeney and big baby lost in TUF......both of those guys irritated the shit out of me.

Top Bottom