Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis goes into the anus to rupture intestines....

This thread's title is only true in the case of "Mr Hands" (don't search it, please, you've been warned).

As for the old lady. Bless her heart. haha

I've had a penis or two in my anus and never had a ruptured intestine. Too bad I can't watch the vid right now, I'm at work :(

I've had a penis or two in my anus and never had a ruptured intestine. Too bad I can't watch the vid right now, I'm at work :(

Two at the same time?

And you don't wanna watch that vid, it's a real video of some faggot taking a horse dick in his ass. He.then died.

Tr69 story.

that's so hot. I mean really, a woman that says I like anal and proud of it got dammit!!! I mean just finish this with a pic of your ass and i have my friday night mapped out. :lmao:

Two at the same time?

And you don't wanna watch that vid, it's a real video of some faggot taking a horse dick in his ass. He.then died.

Tr69 story.

Oh I've seen that vid. It made me cringe. I'm at work so I can't watch it, I didn't say I wouldn't.

And no, I meant I've don it more than once but never at the same time. Two men at the same time seems a little geigh to me. Even with a female involved.

Top Bottom