Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Deca/Test Cycle

I'm not going to use nolva anymore. I stated that in my previous post on the bottom of page 1 lol. I decided to switch to 25mg of clomid. I also decided to lower my cycle to 8 weeks of 250mg Deca and 10 weeks of 400mg Test E. Hoping to reduce the probability of sides. I'm wondering if I even need the clomid since ill be using formastanzol/hcgenerate/unleashed/postcycle? I'd prefer not to use it because of the sides. What do you think?

I'm not going to use nolva anymore. I stated that in my previous post on the bottom of page 1 lol. I decided to switch to 25mg of clomid. I also decided to lower my cycle to 8 weeks of 250mg Deca and 10 weeks of 400mg Test E. Hoping to reduce the probability of sides. I'm wondering if I even need the clomid since ill be using formastanzol/hcgenerate/unleashed/postcycle? I'd prefer not to use it because of the sides. What do you think?

See my previous post

~EZ

Thanks so much guys!! I have decided to swap nolva for the clomid and run it at 25mg a day. I was wondering if i really needed prami because it is very expensive... but i will get some. Still a little confused on how to use it though. So I drink .25mg a day? how do I measure it? and I should start prami on day 1 of cycle and continue until the very last day of PCT?
yes you need the prami, I wouldn't use deca without something to keep prolactin levels in check

Top Bottom