Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Deca/Test Cycle

All In a Year

I'm about to run a 10 week Deca 300mg / 12 week Test E 500mg cycle, along with HCG 500iu per week. N2 Guard, multivitamins, and fish oil for on-cycle support.

Planned 4-week PCT:
Nolva 20 mg ED
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed / Post Cycle Combo
HCGenerate

Will this PCT be sufficient? And should I start PCT on the 14th week or 15th? Also, since I plan on using HCG during the entire cycle, HCGenerate won't be needed until day 1 of PCT??

bro deca 19-nor is going to shut you down hard so you need a very good pct i run my pct like this for 4 weeks
clom 100/100/50/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20mg
you should pick up these at
www.chemicalneed.com
they got some very good deals on there combo packs

I'm about to run a 10 week Deca 300mg / 12 week Test E 500mg cycle, along with HCG 500iu per week. N2 Guard, multivitamins, and fish oil for on-cycle support.

Planned 4-week PCT:
Nolva 20 mg ED..throw this away
Forma Stanzol...start after the last pin
Unleashed / Post Cycle Combo....start 2 weeks after last pin
HCGenerate...start around week 5-6 and run thru PCT

Will this PCT be sufficient? And should I start PCT on the 14th week or 15th? Also, since I plan on using HCG during the entire cycle, HCGenerate won't be needed until day 1 of PCT??

See above ^^^^^^

~EZ

Planned 4-week PCT:
Nolva 20 mg ED
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed / Post Cycle Combo
HCGenerate

This pct is fine other than the nolva which should NOT be used after running deca, swap it out for 25mg clomid ed and you're golden. I used the exact pct after running that exact cycle and recovered well

bro deca 19-nor is going to shut you down hard so you need a very good pct i run my pct like this for 4 weeks
clom 100/100/50/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20mg
you should pick up these at
www.chemicalneed.com
they got some very good deals on there combo packs

True! My rat is very satisfied with the chemicalneed.com products!

Thanks so much guys!! I have decided to swap nolva for the clomid and run it at 25mg a day. I was wondering if i really needed prami because it is very expensive... but i will get some. Still a little confused on how to use it though. So I drink .25mg a day? how do I measure it? and I should start prami on day 1 of cycle and continue until the very last day of PCT?

Top Bottom