Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay down the debt? We'll just pray down the debt:

Sure

prayer is a great thing, I try to pray every day. Now that doesn't mean that I act lazy and just expect God to do everything. This is how I look at prayer

"Pray like everything relies on God and work like it all depends on you"
So, do you believe you're in control, or is God in control? I have heard from other christian friends that everything happens according to God's will. Is that true?

So, do you believe you're in control, or is God in control? I have heard from other christian friends that everything happens according to God's will. Is that true?

GOD hates girthrider, that's why he's stuck in a smoothie shop in Wisconsin

I don't agree with that.

Part of the Lords Prayer is "let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" That means that God's will is happening in heaven but not on earth.

I don't believe that pain, suffering, murder, and all the rest of the messed up shit that happens on earth is part of Gods will. I think people make up theology to try to comfort people, which is stupid. How can you tell a mom that just lost her child that it is part of Gods will. I'd be pissed at God if it were true.

LOLZ not part of God's will? So you saying God can't do shit bout what happens on Earth? And that something other than his will can be done, GTFO.

I don't agree with that.

Part of the Lords Prayer is "let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" That means that God's will is happening in heaven but not on earth.

I don't believe that pain, suffering, murder, and all the rest of the messed up shit that happens on earth is part of Gods will. I think people make up theology to try to comfort people, which is stupid. How can you tell a mom that just lost her child that it is part of Gods will. I'd be pissed at God if it were true.
Good point. Yeah, I never quite understood that either. I wonder why they say things that don't actually make sense. Anyways, I have tons of Christian friends and they spout this stuff off all the time on FB. I just say, well to each his own. Whatever makes them happy.

Fat people can never become Angels, true statement.

LOLZ not part of God's will? So you saying God can't do shit bout what happens on Earth? And that something other than his will can be done, GTFO.

I do believe God can do things about what is happening on earth. that was not the question. The question was, Is everything that happens on earth part of Gods will.

I do believe God can do things about what is happening on earth. that was not the question. The question was, Is everything that happens on earth part of Gods will.

The point is ya dumb Yankee fuck, that nothing can be done outside of the will of God ya fucking moran, so everything that happens is of God's plan therefore his will is done in everything that happens. Read the Bible ya stupid bitch, before ya get on here taking sides with fucking heathens.

Top Bottom