Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay down the debt? We'll just pray down the debt:

1st Don't blame Obama on Christians. Most Christians wouldn't vote Democrate to save your life bro.

2nd Pro Choice, no shit we wouldn't vote him in. We are not ok with abortion and most Christians believe in saving life not stopping it.

Just look at Rick Perri's position on gay rights, abortion and Muslims...For that matter...look at every Repub looking for the nomination on those positions.

If they actually climbed down from the cross and were willing to fight for fiscal issues over social issues I might actually vote for one...

The evangelicals are quite clear on what they believe and have been pushing hard since the "Moral Majority" coalition of the 1980's....I'm pretty sure Ronald Reagan never comprehended the shitstorm embracing the Christian right would create; He couldn't get the Repub nomination for president because he was pro choice for a period of his political career.

I want to vote for someone with real solutions based on reason and evidence, not someone that says elect me and Jesus will give me the answers...we had that with Obama..a faith based election...hope and change....:worried:

ALso, what is so bad with good morals

Don't kill, steal, lie, etc

Sounds like a dude with good character

I don't know much about that kind of Christianity or praying (I've never had a seizure or gone into a trance) but why not? It's not any different than those unethical economists with their bullshit unprovable theories running around presenting themselves as knowing more about the economy than it is really possible to know...pretending their ideology is superior to studying astrology and looking at the stars and predicting the future...or prayer.

I don't know much about that kind of Christianity or praying (I've never had a seizure or gone into a trance) but why not? It's not any different than those unethical economists with their bullshit unprovable theories running around presenting themselves as knowing more about the economy than it is really possible to know...pretending their ideology is superior to studying astrology and looking at the stars and predicting the future...or prayer.

That's a great point.

Being a Christian doesn't seem to involve any more blind faith than being a Keynesian Economist.

um, i would say they came out of it at peace with God, and came to terms with the fact America is screwed

probably not. God didn't put us into this kinda debt, so I think he may let us figure that one out. Americans spend too much on credit.

Oh. Then they should have called it:
7 hour prayer rally so we can feel more at peace with our current economical sitaution. That makes much more sense to me.

they should have called it

7 hour prayer meeting that Obama doesn't get voted in for another term

Top Bottom