Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay back event

Selfcentor said:
I won Dallas, Houston, PIt, and Cleveland....Only ones i bet on..I didnt bet much cause i dont have much but i am thinking one game didnt pay off or something. Thanks
You was paid back. Click on a team and than click on your bets and it will show you what you bet and won. You bet a total of 247 and won 222. I went to each of the game you mention and click on the games and it show what was paid out!

Ok yea. My bad man. I am retarded and cant do math. For some reason i was thinking i was getting back 400 plus. My bad! Thanks and cant wait to play again.

rubberneck said:
You was paid back. Click on a team and than click on your bets and it will show you what you bet and won. You bet a total of 247 and won 222. I went to each of the game you mention and click on the games and it show what was paid out!

thanks for helping out and clearing things up.

gotmilk said:
fuck..I meant 2 to 1...

We need a bookie room mod.....this is getting to be bullshit waiting for either Stilleto or samoth to fix this.
8fvrfc1.jpg

Top Bottom