Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay back event

fuck..I meant 2 to 1...

We need a bookie room mod.....this is getting to be bullshit waiting for either Stilleto or samoth to fix this.

Agree this place is like the last outpost. We need a bookie forum mod Spartacus would be the man................

i took care of it. i should have realized the mistake before i posted the origional repay event. the new one is posted so i can pay yall back

Again bro i appreciate the games. In the future if you move the even lines 1/2 point however you like no one will care if they don't like your spread they don't have to play it will eliminate any ties. Goes to show the guys who make the lines know what they are doing............3 ties

this is why I'll wait a while for those line moves off the even number
the line in the NFL is often released at an even number
and then the betting will "move" it,but usually this action is late
I use a UK-australian site(canbet.com) that is 8 hours ahead of the US and I'll get betting movement earlier than with US sites
and then can get the game up w/o the hassle factor of involving our surrogate mods

motodawg said:
Again bro i appreciate the games. In the future if you move the even lines 1/2 point however you like no one will care if they don't like your spread they don't have to play it will eliminate any ties. Goes to show the guys who make the lines know what they are doing............3 ties

its no big deal. i was going to do that but i wanted to make it as close to the odds lines as i could. the only thing i did wrong was click "there were no outcomes" you would think it just gives everyone back their k. i see absolutely no reason for that option. i mean i could start an event for some seriously good odds and yall bet millions and at the end of the event i could just click that option and keep everyones k. they need to get rid of that option or change it so it gives everyone their k back.

Hey you owe me some more karma points. I wont all 4 of my games and should have had a total of 469 added to me! i had about half that. Please look into it.

Selfcentor said:
Hey you owe me some more karma points. I wont all 4 of my games and should have had a total of 469 added to me! i had about half that. Please look into it.

tell me which games you bet on and i will check it out. if you won the event then the event was paid out. the only problem i had was the games that were tied. let me know

I won Dallas, Houston, PIt, and Cleveland....Only ones i bet on..I didnt bet much cause i dont have much but i am thinking one game didnt pay off or something. Thanks

Top Bottom